Sunday 12 February 2012

February Wishlist

The bank funds are low and I can just about afford to buy food, so sadly I won't be fulfilling this wishlist. But what the hell, a girl can dream!

Kevin Murphy Colour Bug
Okay so I did say I was really skint, but this ones in the post on it's way to me. I'm not brave enough to permanently die my hair a bright colour, so I've invested in the £12.95 pink colour bug to paint on random strands of my hair. Review to follow.

KitchenAid Atrisan Stand Mixer in Candy Blue
At £419 from John Lewis it's completely way out of my budget but isn't it lush, I can't wait to have my own kitchen to invest in all the gadgets and experiments with baking. Cupcakes is as far as I get at the moment.



Filofax Songbird Personal Organiser
I've never owned an original filofax and this one eaisly persuades me to want one. I need to get in to the habit of actually using a diary so if I had one this pretty than maybe I would? Available at Filofax for £32.




Longchamp Le Pliage Handbag
I have no reasoning as to why I want one of these I just do. 

Euromillions please do me proud this Tuesday, all my love,

1 comment:

  1. A lovely little wish list - this reminds me of the the SATC episode when Carrie said "when I first moved to NY and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more" - I'm exactly the same! x

    ReplyDelete